- Semi-scale of the aerobatic coupe glider Long Fox Pinocchio (1:5) By Benny Wachtelaer.
The 3.5m semi scale Coupe Long Nose Pinocchio is a part of Reichard premium range of large kits, and is designed as a fully aerobatic soarer.
- Fibreglass fuselage
- Two-pieces foam/balsa wing
- Fibreglass leading edge
- Wing joiner located in the middle of fibreglass spar
- Wing supported by carbon stripes and fibreglass under the balsa cover. Although the wing is not full fibreglass, it has similar characteristics of stiffness, still being very light
- Two peace clear canopy (not anymore)
- Oracover on wings and balsa tail parts
- Tight covering, with all seams hand-sealed
- Includes all necessary hardware and brakes
The durable epoxy glass fuselage is more that strong enough to face the rigors of routine aerobatic flying on the slope.
The two piece wing is joined with a 16mm diameter steel wing joiner which plugs directly into the glass spar.
The wings are foam cored for durability, then covered in glass cloth and epoxy with carbon reinforcement for strength and rigidity with a balsa skin that is ready covered in Oracover.
The wing construction is comparable to fully moulded wings for strength and rigidity, whilst still being low in weight.
Equiped with JETI 2.4Ghz , R8, Mvario , MAX BEC II And HITEC servos
Wilga's motor running warm
First take off
Ain't she a beauty ;-)